- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ElevUP collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and e-mail address should you choose to contact us)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide elevUP with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message through our contact form
How will we use your data?
ElevUP collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you back with cooperation and meeting offers
ElevUP will not share your data with any other third party.
How do we store your data?
ElevUP securely stores your data at Amazon Data Centers (AWS) in European Union.
ElevUP will keep your name and e-mail information for 1 year (365 days). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
ElevUP will not send you information about our services. We do not send out marketing materials at this moment.
What are your data protection rights?
ElevUP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request ElevUP for copies of your personal data. We can charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that elevUP correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request elevUP to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that elevUP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that elevUP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to elevUP’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that elevUP transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you entered our website (referring site)
- Understanding how you use our website (website activity, scroll depth, clicks on links to external sources, clicks on the website’s special functionalities and effects)
Note that Google Analytics prohibits the collection of any personally identifiable data, including name, e-mail address, telephone numbers and billing information.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Analytical cookies - elevUP uses Google Analytics cookies so that we understand your website behaviour.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that elevUP has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, a Central Administrative Office in the Czech Republic.